Shyloh's Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hullo all! This is a place for all of my friendlies to hang out, RPG, or do whatever(:

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jay, Helena, and Alice

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
queenalicee

queenalicee

Jay, Helena, and Alice Empty
PostSubject: Jay, Helena, and Alice   Jay, Helena, and Alice EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 5:17 pm

-uh might add something here later... i dont really know-

For as long as there have been people, there were the magical creatures as well, it's a fact of life. They lived in peace, for the most part. They didn't wage war on the humans, they helped eachother. Some even fell in love with eachother.
That's when the peace ended.
The creatures were hunted into extinction by a society that only existed in rumors, no one ever really believed they were real.
Until they, the Hunters, attacked.
Their numbers were large, and the creatures were wiped out in weeks. The Hunters even went after the children that shared the magic bloodline, anything with powers that could not be explained was destroyed. This also included the small clans of witches scattered around the area.
The Hunters were pleased with their work, now everything would be equal.
They thought wrong.
Six children were hidden by their families, six children of magical descent.
Four control the elements, two are skilled in witchcraft.

The year is now 1861
It's been years since the massacre, no one talks about it, some refuse to think the creatures ever even existed.
The six have been learning in secret, living among society.
They have never met, until now.
Hunters have heard rumors of these children, and now they're out to finish what they started.
For good.

Welp I have no clue what I'm doing here so now here are some rules:
-Romance is allowed, just please nothing over PG-13
-Ask the owner of a charrie before injuring them
-If you have any plot ideas, talk to me first
-Have fun or Ill kill you
-What I didn't say anything
-Helena, Jay, and I only please
-No seriously, anyone other than Helena or Jay will be put to death
-DUN DUN DUNNN
-Drama is good
-Violence is accepted, but try not to get graphic in describing entrails please
-Keep this alive

Forms:
Name:
Element Controller or Witch?-if Element, put the element-:
Appearance:
Personality:
Anything extra?:

Also, here are the codes for the charrie designs i have so far
Spoiler:
REALLY sorry i dont have all of the designs for all of the characters D:
For those without designs, feel free to use whatever pictures you want

I think that's it..
oh
ily guys<3 ;D
-i apologize for this terrible plot summary-

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh look, my forms:
Name: Samara Adams
Element Controller or Witch?-if Element, put the element-: Water
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Personality: Sarcastic, sweet, short tempered at times. Can be sweet and is loyal to friends
Anything extra?: Skilled in self defense without the use of element

Name: Nathan Dighe
Element Controller or Witch?-if Element, put the element-: Witch
Appearance: Brown hair, kinda tall.. yea ill work on a sketch when i can draw
Personality: Kind of quiet, loves reading, awkward around new people, sweet
Anything extra?: i dont think so

Last edited by queenalicee on Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://tenz0ut.tumblr.com/
shyloh
Admin
shyloh

PostSubject: Re: Jay, Helena, and Alice   Jay, Helena, and Alice EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 5:29 pm

Entrails. Entrails. Entrails. Bloody entrails. Gory entrails. Entrails.

Name: Lita
Element Controller or Witch?-if Element, put the element-: Element: air
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Personality: Shy, quiet, reserved, wise, thoughtful, ADORKABLE.
Anything extra?: Umm. She snorts when she laughs, okay?

Name: Jiall
Element Controller or Witch?-if Element, put the element-: Element: Fire
Appearance: He's a guy with hair. And skin. And four limbs. Annndddd other stuff.
Spoiler:
Personality: A little cocky, ladies man, confident, protective of friends, flirty.
Anything extra?: Umm, he can juggle. Mmhmm.

Back to top Go down
https://costarice.forumotion.com
helena clove tomlinson

helena clove tomlinson

PostSubject: Re: Jay, Helena, and Alice   Jay, Helena, and Alice EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 2:03 am

Name: Clove Barnett
Element Controller or Witch?-if Element, put the element-: earth
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Personality: tends to be bitchy, nice only to people that know her well, she's a badass motherfucker.
Anything extra?: she likes to throw knives and do archery, if you get on clove's nerves then you better have insurance because SHE'S GONNA KICK YOUR ASS

Name: Dante LeBison
Element Controller or Witch?-if Element, put the element-: witch, bitch
Appearance:
Personality: however zuko acted i really don't give a shit about looking it up or remembering right now
Anything extra?: he eats sand for breakfast

Back to top Go down
http://thecheekychapel.tumblr.com
shyloh
Admin
shyloh

PostSubject: Re: Jay, Helena, and Alice   Jay, Helena, and Alice EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 4:01 pm

helena clove tomlinson wrote:
Name: Clove Barnett
Element Controller or Witch?-if Element, put the element-: earth
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Personality: tends to be bitchy, nice only to people that know her well, she's a badass motherfucker.
Anything extra?: she likes to throw knives and do archery, if you get on clove's nerves then you better have insurance because SHE'S GONNA KICK YOUR ASS

Name: Dante LeBison
Element Controller or Witch?-if Element, put the element-: witch, bitch
Appearance:
Personality: however zuko acted i really don't give a shit about looking it up or remembering right now
Anything extra?: he eats sand for breakfast

How Zuko acted: MY HONOURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Back to top Go down
queenalicee

queenalicee

PostSubject: Re: Jay, Helena, and Alice   Jay, Helena, and Alice EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 4:04 pm

(oh dear jesus i am so so sorry i suck at roleplaying)

Samara:
She clutched the basket that held food for the week, keeping her eyes straight ahead to avoid eye contact with anyone. She knew what happened years before, even if no one talked about it anymore. It was safer to keep to yourself then talk to others, you never know if they were still around. She slipped through the crowds for a while before spotting the tiny alleyway that marked the start of the back way home. Maneuvering her way through the street, she slipped into the space between the buildings.

Nathan:
He read while walking, it wasn't the smartest idea. Often he found himself colliding with carts and stands, and the occasional person. Though years of practice gave him some sense of direction while zoned out in the world of literature, at least he was able to avoid being run over by an overworked donkey. He learned to stay near the buildings, as there was some space to walk. With his nose buried in a novel he had already read five times, he continued walking.
Back to top Go down
shyloh
Admin
shyloh

PostSubject: Re: Jay, Helena, and Alice   Jay, Helena, and Alice EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 4:19 pm

ooc: GOOD JOB BB GURL♥ YOU BETTER DEN YOU GIVE YOSELF CREDIT FOR.

Jiall~
Jiall straightened his pantaloons and walked out of the bar (its really not as sexual as it sounds omg). The glare of the afternoon sun hit him squarely on the forehead, but it did him no harm. He had been in much hotter situations, like the one he just left (NOT SEXUAL, I SWEAR). One of the tow drunkies had told Jiall that his father was working for the Confederacy. Jiall had never met his father and therefore didn't care. But the man would not leave him alone. When Jiall rotated in his barstool to leave, the man put his hand on Jiall's leg, indicating that they weren't finished talking. But Jiall was finished.

When asked later what occurred, the man only spoke of a "boy on fire".

Jiall knew the dangers of using his gifts, but he frequently overlooked them. He often used them to impress girls or get out of sticky situations. He knew one day he would get caught. He just didn't know that that day was today.

Lita~
"This is good. Thank you, James!" Lita gracefully hopped out of the carriage and paid the driver. He tipped his hat and Lita responded with a slight curtsy. With a clip-clop, the horse-drawn buggy drove away as Lita turned to face the town library. She had just recently finished reading Othello by William Shakespeare. As she entered the building, she was hit with a musty, stale, air. It took all of her willpower not to bend it away from her. With her nose scrunched up, she handed the book to the lady behind the counter. Normally, she would have checked out another one, but not today. Something was up and she had to get out of there. She could sense it.
Back to top Go down
helena clove tomlinson

helena clove tomlinson

PostSubject: Re: Jay, Helena, and Alice   Jay, Helena, and Alice EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 4:23 pm

Clove was walking down the street and she looked at all the weird ass people around her. There was a hobo in the corner and he kept mumbling "I'm a chicken fucker.". She saw a family on the street eating sand for breakfast, and she was laughing because there was a man breaking into her neighbour, Ese's, car.

Dante went to the bison stables and started crying to a bison about how he lost his honour.
Back to top Go down
shyloh
Admin
shyloh

PostSubject: Re: Jay, Helena, and Alice   Jay, Helena, and Alice EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 4:34 pm

Hunter 1~
With a mask on his face and an empty potato sack in his hand, the hunter was hiding in the alleyway that Samara just happened to go down. He would have to time it right. There were no second chances. His boss had seen to that. It was either grab the girl or don't bother showing his face ever again. When the girl's back to towards him, the hunter slowly stood up from his crouched position and lurked towards the girl. Before she even knew what hit her, she was gagged, bound, and on her way into the bag. "Sweet dreams, sunshine."

Hunter 2~
The bison that Dante thought he was talking to was in fact, not actually a bison at all. It was just a large stuffed toy hiding the hunter that intended to capture Dante. So, as Dante weeped and weeped about his honour, the hunter seized the boy and stuffed a large tuft of fake fur into his mouth. The boys hands and feet were soon bound and before he knew it, he was in a large burlap sack on his way to who-knows-where.
Back to top Go down
helena clove tomlinson

helena clove tomlinson

PostSubject: Re: Jay, Helena, and Alice   Jay, Helena, and Alice EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 4:41 pm

Tommy The Hunter saw a girl walking and reading a book. He put his lipgloss on and put his butter container away. Tommy stuck his giant pink purse over Lita and took her away.

Randy approached Nathan slowly, yet carefully. His babysitter wouldn't let him have any snacks, so out of anger, Randy placed a giant potato chip bag over Nathan and giggled and then ran away.
Back to top Go down
queenalicee

queenalicee

PostSubject: Re: Jay, Helena, and Alice   Jay, Helena, and Alice EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 4:53 pm

Lieutenant Hunter:
He was watching the girl, he knew the kind of strength she had so he had to time this perfectly or have his head join the dirt road. She was laughing, perfect opening. He threw the ropes, and before she even hit the ground she was in the large sack as he skipped off towards the horizon.
He finally did something right, he hoped mommy would be proud.

Hunter:
He watched the boy, waiting for the right moment. He didn't want to be the grilled feast of the night for the town rats, or the homeless people, or... shia labeouf
He found the right moment when he wasn't paying complete attention, and he snatched the opportunity, in seconds he was bound and in the bag.
The mask hid the look of happiness on his face as he went to find the others.
Back to top Go down
shyloh
Admin
shyloh

PostSubject: Re: Jay, Helena, and Alice   Jay, Helena, and Alice EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 11:42 pm

SHORT POSTS FOR THE WIN

Hunter 1~
The man threw the bag containing Alice's girl character whose name escapes the narrator's mind onto the ground. "Have a nice night, Bee-yotch." The narrator completely ignores the fact that that bee-yotch is a 20th century term.

Hunter 2~
The other hunter threw the bag containing freaking Dante/Zuko onto the ground next to Alice's female character. "Lay off of the fries, man." The narrator continues to ignore the out of place language.

Back to top Go down
queenalicee

queenalicee

PostSubject: Re: Jay, Helena, and Alice   Jay, Helena, and Alice EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 12:05 am

Hunter:
He threw the fire boy into the cell, not caring where he landed. Which, happened to be on a very irritated water controller.

Lieutenant Hunter:
He threw the bag containing the girl named Clove as far as he could into the cell, glad he didn't die on that mission.

Samara:
She was trying unsuccessfully to escape the bag when she felt something heavy land on top of her, cutting off her attempts at escape and forcing the little air she could take in with this corset on out of her lungs.

Back to top Go down
helena clove tomlinson

helena clove tomlinson

PostSubject: Re: Jay, Helena, and Alice   Jay, Helena, and Alice EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 12:42 am

Clove landed on the ground with a thump. She groaned and sat up. Where am I? she thought. But then, it all slipped out of her mouth. "IT SMELLS LIKE SHIT HERE."

Tommy dumped Lita on the ground. "Sweet dreams, BIATCH."

Randy threw Nathan on the ground and said "I'M GONNA PUNCH YOUR CAR."

Dante hit the ground and immediately yelled "RIGHT IN THE HONOUR!"
Back to top Go down
shyloh
Admin
shyloh

PostSubject: Re: Jay, Helena, and Alice   Jay, Helena, and Alice EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 1:36 am

In order to escape, Jiall set a blaze upon the burlap sack he was in, not realizing thag he was on top of a girl. Nor did he realize it would burn through all of his clothes. "Where the hell-" He started to speak but realized it was pitch black.

Lita burst her bag open with a large gust of air and due tk the lack of light, didn't realize she
was standinf next to a naked boy.
Back to top Go down
queenalicee

queenalicee

PostSubject: Re: Jay, Helena, and Alice   Jay, Helena, and Alice EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 1:47 am

Samara:
She felt the bag catch fire, she did the first thing she thought of. She rolled away. She kept turning until she hit the nearby wall, and kicked through the charred portion of the bag, then ripped it open so she could sit up. Quickly extinguishing the tiny flames forming on her skirt, she stood.
She then realized there were voices.
She was either crazy, or in a room with other people.
Both were pretty bad scenarios.
"Who's there..?" She called out blindly, as she just noticed that it was pitch black.

Nathan:
He hit the ground, and managed to break the seams on the bag. "WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?!" He shouted at the Hunter before realizing 1) He heard other voices, and 2) It was dark.
Also 3) The voices sounded angry.
He prayed they wouldn't eat him.
Back to top Go down
shyloh
Admin
shyloh

PostSubject: Re: Jay, Helena, and Alice   Jay, Helena, and Alice EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 1:54 am

Jiall soon felt the draft and realized he was naked. "NOBODY MOVE, I HAVE NO CLOTHES ON." He felt around the room looking for something to wear when he came across what he thought as one of the sacks. In reality, it was Samara's hoopskirt. He grabbe it and tried to cover himself.

Lita shuffled back into the corner, accidentally hitting Alice's male character along the way and remained silent.
Back to top Go down
helena clove tomlinson

helena clove tomlinson

PostSubject: Re: Jay, Helena, and Alice   Jay, Helena, and Alice EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 1:54 am

Clove got up and started walking around. It was dark as hell! Maybe this was Hell.. she didn't know. "JAWS!" she yelled, for no apparent reason. Am I developing Tourettes? she thought.

Dante pounded on the floor and started crying "MY HONOUR!! AGH. IT'S GONE. I GOT HIT RIGHT IN THE HONOUR BY A GROWN MAN THAT HAS THE VOICE OF A CHILD! WHAT THE FUCK"
Back to top Go down
queenalicee

queenalicee

PostSubject: Re: Jay, Helena, and Alice   Jay, Helena, and Alice EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 2:02 am

Samara:
She felt something grab onto her skirt, assuming it was the person who shouted before, she turned and aimed a punch right for where his face was and backed away.
Dear god I'm going to die here, she thought to herself.

Nathan:
He felt something, or probably someone, run into him. "Sorry!" He blurted automatically, it was a reflex. He backed up and hit the wall, he heard someone yelling about clothes, and another yelling about his honour and a man with a child's voice.
Were they drugged before they were brought here? He thought, and the thought was confirmed when he heard a girl shout "JAWS"
Back to top Go down
shyloh
Admin
shyloh

PostSubject: Re: Jay, Helena, and Alice   Jay, Helena, and Alice EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 2:09 am

"OH GAWD HUMANS." Jiall blurted shen he was punchsd in the face. "IM NAKED, NK ONE MOVE." The others in the room were surely going to regret if they turned on a light or something.

Lita pulled her knees to her chest when everyons started yelling. She grabbed the nerest thing she could for comfort, which jist so happened to be Nathan's ankle.

Back to top Go down
helena clove tomlinson

helena clove tomlinson

PostSubject: Re: Jay, Helena, and Alice   Jay, Helena, and Alice EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 2:11 am

Clove yelled "AM I THE ONLY ONE HERE OR".

Dante kept crying about his feels for his honour on the floor.
Back to top Go down
queenalicee

queenalicee

PostSubject: Re: Jay, Helena, and Alice   Jay, Helena, and Alice EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 2:17 am

Nathan:
He felt a hand close around his ankle, he fell to the ground, emitting a girlish shriek which was most likely drowned out in all the other yelling. He tried to find a little crevice in the floor so he could pull himself away, but there wasn't one.
He was going to be eaten, and die while others screamed around him.

Samara:
She frowned, trying to think of how to get out of here, but she couldn't think with all the yelling.
Her eye began to twitch slightly, "Will you all just be quiet!" She yelled, not realizing that she had even spoke until after she was finished speaking.
Back to top Go down
helena clove tomlinson

helena clove tomlinson

PostSubject: Re: Jay, Helena, and Alice   Jay, Helena, and Alice EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 2:22 am

Clove randomly started laughing. "CALM DOWN JUST CALM DOWN, CALM DOWN JUST CALM DOWN, CALM DOWN JUST CALM DOWN"

Back to top Go down
shyloh
Admin
shyloh

PostSubject: Re: Jay, Helena, and Alice   Jay, Helena, and Alice EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 2:26 am

Jiall shut up about his nudeness, and soon smiled at his accomishment. He has managed himself into a room with at least three other girls, gotten naked, and no one was complaining. He smirked and leaned against a wall that was not there, plummeting to the floor.

Lita smacked at the thing she was holding onto as it tried to pull away. Even if it was living, she was going to hold on to it. "Sit still!" She whispered.

Back to top Go down
queenalicee

queenalicee

PostSubject: Re: Jay, Helena, and Alice   Jay, Helena, and Alice EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 2:34 am

Nathan:
He heard the person whisper, and the voice was surprisingly female. "O..Okay.. Just.. Don't eat me, okay?" He whispered back, and just realized that the person still probably had no clothes. He thought, trying to remember those old yellowed spellbooks he read so many times. Was there anything in there for clothing..?
Oh right.
Muttering under his breath, he felt the weight of the cloth on his hands. Making sure that they didn't have six armholes, he threw them in the direction the voice had been coming from before.

Samara:
She was thankful the yelling had stopped, although now someone was chanting something about calming down.
She growled slightly under her breath, this was going to be a long night.
Back to top Go down
shyloh
Admin
shyloh

PostSubject: Re: Jay, Helena, and Alice   Jay, Helena, and Alice EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 2:38 am

"DAMN, NOW I HAVE TO GET DRESSED." Jiall covered his mouth when the words came out. "I mean, thanks whoever just gave me clothes." Once he was drezsed, Jiall created a bLl of flame in his hand, completely ignoring the risks.

When the light came on, Lita looked up at the perzon who she was holding on to and immediately let go. He was tall and handsome. She pulled back into the corner and blushed. It didn't even occur to her that someone was generating fire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jay, Helena, and Alice   Jay, Helena, and Alice Empty

Back to top Go down

Jay, Helena, and Alice
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shyloh's Forums :: Roleplays :: Private RPGs-
Jump to: