Shyloh's Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hullo all! This is a place for all of my friendlies to hang out, RPG, or do whatever(:

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Umbrella RPG Rules

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shyloh
Admin
shyloh

Umbrella RPG Rules Empty
PostSubject: Umbrella RPG Rules   Umbrella RPG Rules EmptySat May 26, 2012 8:12 pm

These rules apply to ALL RPGs, but each individual RPG owner person may have their own rules.

1. Stick to your forms. We don’t need your quiet character suddenly finding her long lost personality without any character development.

2. I like squirrel just as much as the next person, but I don’t want to read a series of post about how your character watched one. Only post if you have something to say.

3. Drama-free zone. Don’t bring any outside squabbles or donnybrooks into an RPG.

4. Drama is the spice of life. Feel free to make some in the rpg! But only with the owner's consent! No major plot decisions without permission!

5. I’m a baby when it comes to blood. Let’s keep gore and all that jazz to a minimum? Yep, sounds good.

6. cry when I watch Titanic. I cry when I watch My Sister’s Keeper. Don’t make me cry with you overly romantic love junk. Let’s keep it PG-13 at most.

7. Character Limit = 4. Exceptions will be made if you bring me brownies or if you have another good reason.

8. You give me a boring form. I give you a smile, and say better luck next time.

9. I hope you have as much fun with your RPG as I did making stealing these rules.

Unicorns and Sprinkles,
Energie. Shyloh
Back to top Go down
https://costarice.forumotion.com
helena clove tomlinson

helena clove tomlinson

Umbrella RPG Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umbrella RPG Rules   Umbrella RPG Rules EmptySun May 27, 2012 11:48 pm

under my umb-er-ella
ella
ella
ella
eh
eh
eh
eh
Umbrella RPG Rules Tumblr_lrtsqjbnK01qb55roo1_500
Back to top Go down
http://thecheekychapel.tumblr.com

Umbrella RPG Rules