Shyloh's Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hullo all! This is a place for all of my friendlies to hang out, RPG, or do whatever(:

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

omg guys......

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shyloh
Admin
shyloh

omg guys...... Empty
PostSubject: omg guys......   omg guys...... EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 3:57 pm

I wrote the guy I like a letter back in October using all of Taylor Swift's song titles and I wanted to post it, so here it is.

Dear John,

I have decided that I need to tell you something and what better way to tell you than to use all of Taylor Swift’s songs? Well, I’m sure there is a better way, but I can’t think of it right now so here I go. I’ve got nothing to lose. I’m going to Speak Now. It’s been long enough.

I’ll just start with the beginning. I was Enchanted to meet you, plain and simple. I could end right there, but then I would have only used three songs and that’s not the mission I’ve set out to accomplish. The first day of second grade was The Best Day of my life. I remember Mrs. Nunez and her coconuts. All of us were so Innocent back then. How was I supposed to know a little school girl crush would last for seven years? I haven’t Changed much, have I? Except, of course, we’ve all gotten older. I wish we’d Never Grown Up.

The rest of elementary was a blur and The Story of Us didn’t pick back up until eighth grade. Wow. Where do I begin? I guess I’ll just go Back to December when all of the girls did a confession video to your mom about the guys we liked. I said Alec. I’ve been Haunted ever since. It was your mom, for gosh sakes. I wasn’t about to say “your son.” (ha. that sounds like a really bad “your mom” joke.)

Then, one day, I heard you singing “Ours”. Or was it “Our Song”? Either way, I just used two more songs, so it doesn’t really matter. Any guy that is Fearless enough to sing Taylor Swift is cool beans in my book.

Then graduation rolled around and I could barely Breathe. I wouldn’t be able to see any of you guys daily. I was Tied Together With a Smile that day, and all of the memories we had as a class are Pictures to Burn in my mind. I’ll never forget all the times we’ve shared. Long Live the eighth grade class of 2011.

Now we’re Fifteen and we’re all starting to find A Place In This World. Though, I Should’ve Said No to my feelings long ago; if I had, I wouldn’t be in this predicament, would I? Well, I am, so now on to the embarrassing part.

I feel Invisible when I’m around you. In a good way, though. If that makes any sense… At this point I’m just attempting to use all the songs so it’s going to be awko taco. Sparks Fly when you smile. You Belong With Me. This is a one-sided Love Story, but If This Was a Movie you’d come along and be the other half. But it’s not, and you probably won’t, but I’m just glad that I’m finally saying all this. It’s a weight off my shoulders.

I’m Only Me When I’m With You. No, just kidding. I just had to fit that in their somehow. It sounds cool, though. Here’s The Way I Love (like) You: you’re not Mean; you have a Perfectly Good Heart fixed on Jesus; You’re Not Sorry about your faith; you’re a Superman; you know there’s thing in life that are Better Than Revenge; you’ve never caused Teardrops On My Guitar. Tell Me Why I like you so much.

I still have several songs left, so the following is even more awko taco: There is nothing as Cold (cool) As You; Hey Stephen (John Paul), I like you a lot; Oh My My My, what am I going to do with myself; I’m on the Outside looking in, but I love the view; I hope someday you’ll be Mine; I don’t want to have a Last Kiss (that’s awk..) so if that requires never having a first, that’s fine with me.

So I’ve about exhausted myself from all this thinking and venting, so I’ll wrap it up. So I guess I’ll ride off into the sunset alone on my own White Horse, but I’ll like you Forever & Always. I’m sure by now you know who this is, so I’m gonna go.

Stay Beautiful
Me.

Ps: I have no idea what Tim McGraw has to do with this but it’s my last song. Kay bye.
Back to top Go down
https://costarice.forumotion.com

omg guys......
Page 1 of 1